Bites is a new viral solution for creating, sharing and managing professional content with frontline employees.
Bites gives small, medium and enterprise businesses the ability to easily create highly effective media-based professional content, share that content with their employees directly through the communication channels they are already on and manage usage to help employees meet their full potential while reaching their business objectives.
With customers including Unilever, HP, H&M, Carolina Lemke, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and others, Bites strives to democratize onboarding, training and ongoing communications to all of a company’s employees including those on the frontline, remote workers and the less technically savvy.
Bites makes sharing professional content with frontline employees simple, engaging and really effective reaching completion rates of at least 90%.
Bites is based on three main pillars:
- Story-like, intuitive, and enjoyable content creation tool
- Anyone in the company can create professional digital units quickly and easily
- Complete training experience for frontline employees with quizzes, flashcards, and discussion
- Integration with existing communications channels (MS Teams, WhatsApp, SMS, Slack, etc.)
- No need to implement a new platform: Bites integrates as another layer on the existing and engaging channels.
- Plug and play: zero onboarding time
- Organic knowledge base: users have a personal feed of all training materials
- Analytics dashboard for admins to monitor employee progress and manage content
- Completion rates of consistently > 90% on training materials
- Time and capital savings on:
- Face-to-face training sessions done remotely
- Onboarding and repeat trainings
- Improved employee engagement and productivity
- Boost in employee productivity and engagement
- Improved employee experience and support leading to upskilling and mastering core competencies
- Implementation of modern training and engagement solution, meeting needs of modern frontline employees