Violet InfoSystems Pvt. Ltd., develops customised software to streamline and facilitate data intensive processes like learning, assessment, training, support and sales through our robust yet versatile innovative software application.
Our client-first approach allows us to consult and deliver solutions to companies ranging from Pharma, Publishing, Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Automobiles, Logistics, Media and Telecom industries. Our diverse services allows assistance in planning, designing and setting up efficient applications through its flexible framework.
Our framework facilitates cross-platform modifications allowing its applications to cross barriers across desktops, tablets and mobiles. Our goal is to develop applications which are not restricted by changes in accessibility, latest technologies and can be customized to sustain the current and future needs of the clients.
VioletLMS is the Learning Platform developed by Violet InfoSytems.
This platform is designed specifically for training departments with an objective to improve administration, automation, communication and centralization of information and data related to training.
It is a scalable, robust, and flexible platform for instructor-led and e-learning activities, resources, curricula and courseware catalogues across enterprises.
It is an end-to-end, fully integrated learning solution that can be individualized . so that each user can access courses that have been assigned specifically to him/her.
This model offers one time deployment on the client server with no user license cost. This is ideal when the client has 5000 users or above. This model is also adapted when the organization needs a custom build LMS addressing to their specific needs.
Since this is developed from scratch, the enterprise model can be customized based on the clients requirement to the extent that the LMS could be working as a complete HRMIS system.
The software vendor hosts and supports the software. The client subscribes to the software rather than licensing and running it on their own server.
There are several client benefits to the SaaS LMS model:
ELower initial costs and reduced in-house support
EAbility to focus on the organizationfs core business, instead of spending resources to support yet another system
Some of the products Violet provides on an Enterprise or a SaaS model are as follows:
- Learning Management System
- Content Management System
- Assessment Management System
- Knowledge Management System
- Training Management System
- Idea Management System
- Office Management System (Productivity & Effort Mapping Tool)
- Survey Management System
- Gaming Portal (Next Generation LMS)
- Incident Management System
- Sales App
Mobile Application Development
- We develop mobile apps that solve business problems.
- Mobile applications are indispensable for business to connect with their customers in an utmost personalised way.
- We offer complete mobile app development solutions (for iPhone and Android) that brings in robustness and innovation from development till post-deployment analysis. It also supports critical aspects like Quality, Responsiveness, Consistency, Speed and Scalability.
- At Violet, our developers have expertise in development of enterprise, e-commerce, educational and utility mobile apps with experience of developing critical, data and performance intensive apps using cloud web service.
Custom Application Development
We provide customised applications to our clients by mapping their exact needs. These applications help our customers bring an increased agility and flexibility in their businesses.
The applications come bundled with a wide variety of features to allow for effective management of businesses from different sectors like Pharma, Publishing, Banking, Insurance, Finance Services, Manufacturing, Automobiles, Logistics, Media and Telecom.
Our diverse services allow assistance in planning, designing and setting up efficient application through flexible framework.
‘Violet InfoSystems' framework provides cross-platform modifications allowing it to cross barriers across desktops, tablets and mobiles.