Increasing regulations and a complex operating environment mean that organisations need to find better ways of ensuring that employees understand and comply with key laws, regulations and internal policies.
eLearning provides a cost-effective method of communicating compliance requirements in a consistent manner, while testing practical application and identifying those who may pose a risk to the organisation due to lack of knowledge or understanding. A programme of eLearning can also help to establish a culture of compliance and integrity within an organisation, while also meeting external licensing requirements.
We offer practical, up-to-date, interactive and engaging eLearning courses, designed to drive behavioural change and mitigate risk.
- All staff trained in the fundamentals.
- Ability to promote best practice.
- A cost effective training solution.
- Quick and easy implementation.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing
- Diversity and Inclusion
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Health and Safety
- Information Security
- Introduction to the Gambling Industry
- Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice
- Player Protection and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Regulating the Advertising of Gambling
- Swedish Gambling Legal Framework
- Understanding Problem Gambling