Learning Tribes is a worldwide training organisation specialised in L&D strategies, training curriculum design, digital learning and training delivery. Learning Tribes helps and supports organisations to develop employees skills, improve and maintain their high level of customer experience. We have offices in the UK, the US, France, Brazil and China.
Learning Tribes has the capability to support its clients on every steps of a learning project:
• Project framing and need analysis
• Building a bespoke learning solution that fits 100% the needs and KPIs to reach
• Defining and building a unique learning experience: storytelling, story boarding, gamification of the training path, work on the graphic line
• Instructional design and assessment: production of all the elements of the learning path (scripts, story-board, quizz...) based on analysed needs and goals with our pedagogical expertise
• Multimedia production: design of all the graphic and technical productions constituting the learning path (videos, motion design, VR/AR, graphic resources,, job aids...)
• Building and integration: our teams work on a day-to-day basis in various technical environments to integrate content
•Communication plan about the new training programme launch: communication plan beforehand (teaser, newsletters...) to create interest and stimulate learners
Our clients include the Retail industry (John Lewis, Hand Anders, Nocibe, Luxottica, L'Oréal, Starbucks, Swatch...), Banking (Opel/Vauxhall financial services, Airplus Lufthansia, American Express, Equifax...), Energy & Utilities (Scottish and Southern Electricity, Total, ENI, Veolia...), Pharmaceuticals (Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck...), Automotive (Audi, Michelin, Tenneco, Renault,...), Transportation, Tourism, E-Commerce, IT, Services, ...