The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your use of this website. All use of such information is governed by the principles and practices set out in this statement.
- We aim to collect and use the least amount of personal information required to provide our services.
- Any personal information you give us via forms on the site is treated as confidential and never shared with any third parties except with your agreement, with data processors acting on our behalf to provide our services, or where required by law.
- By sending us information via a form on this site, you agree we may use your information as explained on this page.
Who we are
This website is owned by Richard Beaumont trading as The Elearning List.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to login or participate in interactive features of our online services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are a registered supplier on the site, we will contact you by email to tell you about new customer requirements published on the site.
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data, or remove it from our systems. We will normally agree to such requests unless there is a legal reason not to. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use server logs only for measuring site performance, and nothing in those logs is linked to invidiual visitors. For registered users of the site, we keep a history of login dates, which we only use to help maintain our services.
Links to Other Websites
Last Updated: 2nd July 2021.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.